What Are House Calls?
House calls are essential for people who can no longer get out to their doctor's office for routine visits due to conditions that render them homebound. House calls are for general medical care, such as:
- Management of chronic illnesses such as hypertension, diabetes, COPD, congestive heart failure and arthritis.
-Treatment of non-life threatening episodic illnesses such as respiratory infections, skin conditions, and musculoskeletal pain
-Primary and preventative care needs
-Comfort care and Supportive Care
House calls are also available for people who would like the convenience of receiving a general medical care at home.
OFFERING OFFICE AND HOME-BASED PRIMARY CARE APPOINTMENTS
TRUSTWORTHY QUALITY HEALTHCARE
An experienced nurse practitioner can provide primary care with a standard office visit or visit you in the comfort of your home, collect your pertinent medical history, and explore your symptoms and complaints before performing a thorough examination to establish a diagnosis or determine your health status. You can expect the first visit to take at least one hour. The nurse practitioner will involve you and your family in setting goals and making treatment decisions, including prescription medications, home therapies, further diagnostic testing, and referrals for more specialized care when needed.
Follow up visits will focus on meeting those individualized goals, preventing complications of illness, and enhancing your overall comfort and health.
What services does Mobile NP LLC provide?
- Medical Primary Care visits in the comfort of your home or medical office setting
- Assessment and treatment of ongoing chronic conditions and new problems
- Education to help you understand your health and treatment options
- Coordination of care among your specialists, therapists, and other health care providers
- Referrals to medical specialists as needed
- Emotional support
- Individualized care planning and family involvement
- Telemedicine/virtual visits
- Medical Cannabis Certification
- Weekend and evening visits possible
- Service Areas throughout Baltimore and surrounding counties (mileage charges may apply)
HOURS OF OPERATION
Hours by appointment only for office or house call visits.
What is the service area?
Mobile NP LLC offers office visits and mobile primary care visits for homebound patients within the Baltimore-Washington Area.
Mobile NP LLC welcomes your questions and appointment requests. Fill our the form and we will contact you via email. If you have a life threatening emergency or need urgent attention, call 911.
Veronica Holland-Barner CRNP
110 Painters Mill Road Suite 206
Owings Mills, MD. 21117